Ok so I was looking at the newspaper while faxing and affadavit and noticed that seattle had a Wedding Expo for what they call "non-traditional" couples. aka Gay Wedding Expo. And I thought well that's cool but isn't gay marriages not recognized by Washington? So I read on and I had no clue but any gay couple who had been married prior to the ban was automatically no longer recognized and legal after the ban...well that is crap! I mean I know not everyone agrees with gay marriage but to just decide well since we are banning it then anyone before this time is no longer married...at least they could have done is say well we don't do marriages from this time forward but anyone in the past is still married (even if we cut partner benefits yada yada yada) but at least the marriage is still binding...but how utter crap (actually inserted much worse word) to just decide no, even if you have been living in gay marital bliss for 10 years (not sure when they did start allowing it) then you are no longer married. In the words of Stephanie Tanner from Full House: "How Rude!" And in my words (as well as one of Gordon Ramsay's tamer lines) What complete and utter bullocks!!
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment