CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

45 things

Got this from Julie's blog...not sure if I will be able to fill it out...

45 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I rode horses from age 9 to age 19 (ten years!) and owned 3 horses in my lifetime so far.
2. I love apples & applesauce but cannot stand apple juice unless it is straight from the tree and into the apple press. (modified one of Julie's)
3. I love big dogs but have only had small dogs. (that lasted longer than a year)
4. One of my favourite comments is Wow you really look like your mom. (especially when they say it after seeing my mom's pics when she was my age)
5. My husband and his family are English but his parents live in Wales.
6. I have worked at the same company for 12 years this June.
7. I have NEVER lived outside the state of Washington (unless you count 3 months in England visiting).
8. My brother is one of my best friends
9. My husband proposed to me in a Welsh Castle.
10. I have 1 tattoo, I would love more, but i love my hubby (who dislikes them) a LOT more than tattoos.
11. I collected All American girl dolls well into my 20's. (my daughter has them now)
12. I have always liked Vampires, well before the Twilight series came out.
13. I hate horror movies but for some reason Vampire movies do not bother me.
14. I watch kids movies even when my daughter is not around. (and read kids books too)
15. I collect books. I have an aversion to just Borrowing books.
16. I never leave the house without my cellphone. I will turn around if I leave it behind rather than not have it all day.
17. I read the Lord of the Rings after the movies came out but they are my top favourite books of all time.
18. I have read almost all known Meg Cabot books.
19. I hate all sports except Soccer.
20. I think I cry too much. And I hate crying.
21. I make bead (& hemp) necklaces & Bracelets.
22. I used to scrapbook but I don't have the want to do it anymore. (would love a scrapbooking party one day though..not the people who sell stuff but friends just getting together to scrap & chat)
23. I have a case of unfinished stories/books that I have written.
24. LIFE is my favourite board game. (then Trivial Pursuit)
25. I watch the Disney channel & the N.
26. I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!
27. I'm always reading multiple books at the same time. (Same!!)
28. I have never been to Mexico or the East coast.
29. I have been to Prague & Salzburg.
30. If I don't travel once a year or two I get stir crazy.
31. I read Harry Potter fan fiction. http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/
32. I love Jane Austen
33. Not a fan of the Brontes except Jane Eyre.
34. I am thinking of writing a fan fiction about Jacob from the Twilight series.
35. I have a therapist
36. I never drank or took drugs until I reached college. lol
37. I didn't know who the "popular kids" were in high school.
38. I love the movie Labyrinth and probably have seen it over a 100 times.
39. I would rather watch movies in bed then on a couch. If I had a big screen in my bedroom I would probably not care about going to the movie theater.
40. I love the theatre (plays, musicals, ballets, and Operas) but I can't afford to go.
41. I have no desire to visit NYC.
42. I thought the movie Titanic was complete crap.
43. I like the Revenge of the Nerds movies.
44. I hate Sponge Bob.
45. I used shake my head at Family Guy but now i own the full series on dvd and quote from it on a regular basis. "What the deuce?"

0 comments: