Hey all! Happy Halloween!
Spent my morning making my Baked Turkey Penne for our work potluck. Mmmmm...I can't wait for lunch! I even whipped up a batch of garlic butter (with LOADS of garlic, parmesan, and italian herbs). Oooh we even have cake! "Excuse me, can you just leave that over here by my desk? Thank you!"
Weather is typical gray and wet for Halloween. Ah well... At least on Sunday we get an extra hour to sleep in! Woo hoo!
Ok here is my 2nd item on my Ulitmate Wish List:
A HOUSE ORGANIZER!! ok not one of those plastic things to put all your knick knacks in (no! not those knick knacks!... well I guess you could...) but a real live person that comes into your home and helps you organize it and clean it (well...sometimes). I need my whole house done! It's a friggin mess!!!!!!!! I am so unable to organize by myself. I just don't have the ability!
Ok and here is my shameless adverstisement for my favourite organizer Melissa! I only wish I could afford to pay her to do my whole house!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Susie Foo at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment